Many of the people I know who are using Vox already have and maintain popular blogs – personal and professional. But Vox has been attractive and/or interesting enough to draw us over to check it out.
Vox is still new and evolving (see the ever growing template options), so I’m wondering what you think of Vox so far? How are you using it? What is Vox to you?
I’d love to see this as a QotD, but I think it’s unlikely to happen, so I’m asking here:
What is Vox to you? What is working for you? What isn’t?
- Vox is a less formal/more personal place for me to blog.
- I’m testing it out to see what it could be
- personal blogging space
- personal networking space
- secondary blogging space
- place to consolidate all my blogging personal & professional (which is what I would like to see it be.)
- I’m loving the neighbourhood aspect of it
- much more integrated and streamline than using and RSS feed to keep up to date.
- I love the QotDs.
- It’s quick easy and simple to get rolling
- quick and easy to post
- I love the integration with other content hosts – flickr.com, youtube, etc.
- Great templates being developed
- I’ve never, ever, gotten any response in any form from my support requests
- How do we provide feedback to SixApart? No indication that they are reading feedback emails or even “feedback” tagged posts.
- I’d like to be able to cross-post w/ Typepad both directions, rather than just Vox->Typepad.
- If Vox is personal and Typepad is professional wouldn’t you like to tell your personal contacts about your professional postings more than the other way around?
So… what about you?