Have I mentioned my slight addiction to television. I really am trying to break the habit.
Step 1 – sell my tv blog
Step 2 – TIVO the hell out of all the new shows and try and keep my opinions to myself.
What TV show(s) will you be watching this season? Why?
Submitted by ducnly.vox.com.
- Prision Break – we’ve been waiting for the thrilling conclusion to this show about a hot guy with a brain and his equally hot brother with brawn – “let’s make lots of money….”
- Heroes – Looking forward to this tonight – I’m a big fan of similarly themed stories Temps, the 4400, and Wildcards
- House – mom got me addicted to this man who’s the medical equivalent to Chef
- Survivor – dude, I’ve spent longer than that alone on an island.
- The Apprentice – cuz you know I’m still going to check in occasionally
- Rock Star – Concert night!
- Stargate Atlantis – Funny accents visit foreign worlds far far away.
- Entourage – Hot guy and his significantly less hot friends deal with the celebrity life in Hollywood.
- Weeds – good training for my next career
- Big Love – it’s a fascinating train wreck of a tv show
- Kyle XY – weird combo of teen soap drama and sci fi thriller
- Blue’s Clues – okay I just threw that in to see if you were actuallly reading this
- Food Jammers – Imagine Junkyard Wars meets Galloping Gourmet meets the munchies. Shot in TO.
- The 4400 – cuz really, who doesn’t love abductions
- Dexter – “it is hard not to like him” or so say the previews – and how can you not love David from Six Feet Under being a possibley-creepy forenstic dude?
- The Rick Mercer Report – cuz he’s laugh-your-ass-off-funny… and besides being a Canadian, he’s a CheapEats Celeb.
- Studio 60 – insider view of television, the good & the bad. Okay a little bit of tv navel gazing, but the pilot was fairly well written and showed some excellent character interactions.
- Men in Trees – it reminds me of the Marty Casey song Trees from Rock Star: Inxs. And it’s a decent fix of chix flix on tv.