Our menu this year is going to include some of my absolute favourites:
- Turkey w/ garlic molasses glaze
- Pepper Cornbread stuffing
- Cranberry sauce w/ orange zest (sadly, we’ll have to do without Roth’s fresh cranberry relish)
- Riced Potatoes
- Apple pie
- Kavi’s grannie’s cornbread, original recipe from the deep south, y’all.
- Wine – lovely lovely red wine.
And for some of the guests, we’ll also be serving
- Candied Yams (courtesy of M.Tinto)
- Baked Squash w/ brown sugar
And I can’t wait.
So what’s on your menu and what makes Thanksgiving Thanksgiving for you?