The theme for the show this week is food and while I don’t know who else they’ve got scheduled in, I suggested a handful of other guests who I know have something to say on the subject.
Who’d I suggest?
- Anne Pieponen – a CheapEats contributor who is opening a new bar/resto on College Street West just west of Dovercourt;
- Gurth Pretty – who just published Canadian Artisanal Cheeses, how cool is that?
- Johan Maes – the chef behind le Petit Dejeuner, yum yum yum!
- Stephen Chan – the managing director of the Bright Pearl who is pretty active in promoting Chinatown West and has helped with a couple of guides on dim sum.
- Karen Viva-Hayne – owner of Viva Tastings a small but growing catering company that has just opened a storefront.
- and since the Diwali-Eid celebration at the Gerrard India Bazaar, I thought it might be cool to have someone in to talk about the food of the season.
Reading this? Think YOU should be on this list? Tell me why and what your favourite food topic is.