As you may already know I’m deep into the verification phase of the next edition of CheapEats Ottawa. That has meant that I have little time for blogging… though I do seem to be keeping myself quite active on that f*book thing.
So I figured a quickie round up of what’s been happening on the CheapEats blogs might do until I can get a little free brain space and share my most intimate and personal tales of what is happening Chez LexnGer.
- Today marks the start of Rendez-Vous des Saveurs in Hull. I stumbled upon the press conference, Rendez-Vouz des Saveurs – Sept 28-30, 2007and Angela wrote up a piece on what people can expect: Le Rendez-vous des Saveurs — Sept 28-30,2007
- Andrea has been busy, checking out both the veggie patty at The Works for The Patty Debate and the BLT at Three Bakers & a Bike
- I also did a little f*book research and realized Facebook Takes Ottawa Restaurant Fandom to a new level (you can expect a similar piece for Toronto very soon.)
- Karen has just released her latest Vintages Value List for tomorrow’s release including her top 4 picks: Vintages Value List for Saturday September 29, 2007
- actually things have been quite quiet here too, except for Karen’s excellent Vintages Value Lists (same post different blog)… Vintages Value List for Saturday September 29, 2007
- Over on the CETO Flickr page, Mondo has shared an intimate moment with his CETO tee-shirt.
Mondo’s photo has Gerry’s mind reeling with ideas for CheapEats photo contests.