Sorry if this isn’t all that interesting, I’m testing out the ability to create a blog post automagically from twitter tweets.
The goal is to find something that will let me publish some of the microblog posts to the CheapEats blogs. [www.cetoblog.com www.ceotblog.com]
For things like – "It looks like a new Ali Baba is going in at Church @ Dundas" and "Terroni on Victoria has probably moved to Adelaide… more details soon."
- Off to celebrate Earth Hour by living Island Life (tinyurl.com/35ttvu) in downtown TO.
- ACK missing #Twitterbrunch Guess I was 2 days early, or just up too late.
- The quiet of our Earth Hour was TOTALLY destroyed by media helicopters hovering over downtown… So loud! So annoying!
- Brunch at the new neighbourhood diner Chew Chew.
- experiencing a restaurant in success failure.
- But the owner is smart enough to take advantage of a lull and go table to table checking in with customers.
- It’s frustrating watching movies pretend 1st year non-linear equations would be taught in to 4th year MITCHJOEL students. Silly movie.
- silly movie, who do yoou think your audience is? #21
- mmmm Chili Chicken on rice at Yeuh Tung. Reminds me of my Nortel years.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter