I’m finally done testing this twitter->blog post tool. Thanks again for your patience and for putting up with a mass of tweets instead of real posts… which our recent couch surfers gave me a lot of grief about.
If you have a second, I’d love to hear your thoughts on Twitter and these twitter-posts.
- Wow, Lex, I love to hear where you had coffee and lunch every day, and those great one sided conversations! Keep’em coming. [interesting]
- Come on Lex, you’re boring my socks off, and my socks are pretty tolerant. [stupid]
- Yawn… did you say something? [bored indifference]
- WHAT?!? Did you say something? Sorry can’t hear you over this annoying twittering! [shut up would ya!]
- I’ve had major issues changing the configuration of the daily posts after I initially set it up. I even got help from the guy who created it and still had problems. I’ve given up trying to make the changes stick.
- Yes, you do create an infinite loop! The geek in me just loves a lazy infinite loop) and I set this up just to see what would happen. Since it’s on a 24 hour loop, it’s not really all that impactful. But it’s not brilliantly useful either and if you don’t stick on top of your twittering it becomes a self-referential infinite loop.