Got up this morning and accosted by reports of impending rain and possibly thunderstorms. Not so good for selling books, or any paper-products for that matter, especially without some sort of tent. (Though it might be an opportunity for kids books, the ones that have to stand up to drool, because no amount of drool could compare to a thunderstorm.)
So we are out.
And that makes this Lexa’s First Day To Herself in 3 weeks!
What to do? What to do?
- It’s too late to zip down to Kingston for Podcasters Across Borders for a little education towards a new Toronto Taste project we’re scheming… (though Gerry did suggest it this morning), besides it looks like Eden Spodek will be live blogging it for OneDegree.ca.
- Perhaps I can finish processing the photos from Mass 2 Grass, BookExpo Canada, 100km Tasting Club Dinner @ Coupe Space (why don’t they have a page for the Tasting Club?!?), 65th in Waterloo, and of course the final sessions of SES Toronto
- Maybe I could finish setting up my Social Media Bio so it’s in place for Monday’s BusinessWeek Podcast that I was interviewed for yesterday. (I think that’s when it’s airing.)
- I could finish figuring out how to get the live blogging content from CoverItLive loaded locally so it’s searchable without pissing you guys off.
- I should finish contacting publishers about participating in Mini Book Expo and start releasing books from the 5 publishers who are already on-board.
- Or it would also be good for me to get back in touch with the CETO contributors, make sure they have what they need to be writing and then get recruiting some more writers so we can have the book finished in time for a November launch.