I have been given a finger wagging about my blogging. Twice in the last couple of weeks. Both times to start blogging more.
So when I was tagged, twice, with the same meme in under 24 hours (four times now) I knew it was the perfect time to post something. Remember, you or someone like you, asked for this.
25 Random Things About Me
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you. (probably ;->)
- I hate shoes.
- I’m allergic to both sulpher and sulpha.
- Every market I have ever been in feels like home to me.
- My first business was making & selling handmade notebooks that were the size of a quarter. I was in grade 3.
- I started travelling alone when I was 7.
- I have made yoghurt & butter but never cheese
- I once danced so hard my glasses flew off my head, bouncing off the wall across the room.
- I’m afraid of leeches
- I had a dermatologist who, along with her entire staff, treated me better when I wore makeup. I tested it.
- I used to practice catching minnows without a net.
- I’ve toured around Nashville in a cab looking for a fiddle in pawnshops.
- I had a pet lamb named Rosemary. She was delicious.
- I was afraid to own a camera because I didn’t want to find out I was really bad at taking pictures.
- I took a course called Advanced Basic Complex Analysis.
- I have spent longer on an island than those whiny Survivor folks, and did it alone in winter.
- I have a scar on my forehead from a crowbar.
- I miss being on stage.
- I used to take math exercise books with me on summer vacation and sit by the lake doing math for hours.
- I used to have a phone switch in my bedroom
- I know how to milk a cow, pluck a chicken and geld a lamb.
- I hate how some people dismiss me out of hand because I write restaurant guides. I try and let it be their issue, but it’s not, it’s mine.
- I love cooking over fire.
- I am almost always up to date on my tetanus shots because (see #1)
- I think men in kilts are sexy. Very sexy.
- I have seen Kung Fu Panda at least a dozen times. “There is no charge for awesomeness. Or attractiveness”