Finally, I’ve got the photos from the reception up on Flickr and ready to share.
The folks at Camaraderie, Toronto’s newest co-working space, invited me to hang a collection on their walls. I have selected the brightest, most vibrant of my photos in a collection called Potential @ Camaraderie to reflect the vibrant folks who work in the space.
The slideshow below shows the photos in the collection, photos of them being framed and hung. And of course the reception we held on August 3,2010 sponsored by the kind folks at Heineken and LittleKitchen.ca on August 3rd. We had a great night with somewhere between 40-50 people drop by throughout the evening.
(if you are reading this in your RSS or on Facebook, you might have to click through to my blog to see the slidehow)
Once again, a big thanks to:
- Camaraderie – Rachel & Wayne for hosting both the reception and my photos on their walls – they are there for another 3 weeks, so feel free to drop in and see them.
- Heineken– for the nice cold beer on a long hot night.
- Matt Kantor & LittleKitchen.ca – for all the great savoury snacks.
- CheapEats – for loaning me David and Gerry to get this all pulled together.
- And of course to everyone who came out, thank you.