As part of the Taste Ontario Ambassador Series I asked Longo’s to make it possible for me to share my tastes and experiences with you guys through a monthly giveaway of some of the Taste Ontario produce and Longo’s products.
Of course I don’t have enough to give everyone (wouldn’t that be nice!), so I’ll be having a monthly contest and picking the winner by random draw… of course you’ll have to jump through a little hoop to enter.
This month I filled the bag at Maple Leaf Square and I added some extra goodies so all together there’s over $45 worth of interesting and tasty treats in the bag.
- will be selected this evening by random draw of all the people who jumped through the hoop
- must be able to pick up their prize tomorrow – Wednesday August 31st – in Toronto because this is FRESH produce and I leave town on Thursday
Here’s How to Enter (aka the hoop):
Before 5pm today (Tuesday Aug 30th, EST) add a comment below and:
- tell me one thing you hope will be in the Longo’s bag.
- tell me the name of one of the two Sick Kids Patient Ambassador’s decorating cupcakes last week.(hint)
- yes, you have to leave a comment on unsweetened.ca, not on twitter or facebook or google+ or flickr or or or…
Winner is entry 15 from Lauren Simmons “Hmmm I’m hoping for some great Ontario EGGS! Love farm fresh eggs!” Sorry Lauren, no eggs in the bag this time, but lots of other treats I think you’ll enjoy.