It’s time for me to give away another big bag of Longo’s goodies to one of you lucky readers!
As many of you know, I spent most of yesterday at Longo’s Maple Leaf Square location. I ate, I shopped, and I hung out in the Loft. I also visited Corks Beer and Wine Bar, conveniently located in the Loft!
Corks serves a great list of Ontario wines and Ontario Beers and since the LCBO’s goLOCAL launched recently I felt inspired for this month’s question.
Here’s How to Enter (aka the hoop):
Leave a comment and tell me:
- the name of one of the Ontario wines or beers served at Corks(here’s a hint)
- one thing you hope will be in the Longo’s bag.
- all entries must be received before 5pm Thursday Sept 22nd (EST) to be eligible
This time I packed that bag full to bursting with great goodies from the Maple Leaf Square store. I picked a little bit of this, a little bit of that, trying at all times to focus on Ontario products (though I did throw a couple of Longo’s branded and house-made products too.) All told, this month’s bag rang in at about $39.
- will be selected this evening by random draw of all the people who jumped through the hoop
- must be able to pick up their prize tomorrow – Friday Sept 23rd at Jarvis & Adelaide because the bag includes FRESH produce that is best enjoyed immediately!
Want to know who won last month? Lauren Simmons. Click here to see last month’s contest