I don’t usually do these quickie recipe posts, but this is such a great lunch it seemed a shame not to share it. Traditionally this would be served on a bed of lettuce, but I prefer it as a salad or rolled in lettuce leaves as a lettuce wrap.
Chicken Waldorf Salad recipe
- 2 apples – diced (about 1 cup)
- 4 celery stalks – diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2-1c chicken – cooked, boned and diced
- 3 T mayo
- 1 t lemon juice
- 1/2 t Dijon
- Salt, pepper, sugar to taste.
- dice apples and celery
- dice chicken
- combine mayo, lemon juice, dijon together
- season mayo-mixture to taste with salt, pepper and sugar.
- mix everything together