I’ve gotten a sneak peak at Chris Nuttall-Smith’s list of Best New Restaurants in Toronto for 2013 which will be published in the in the Globe and Mail tomorrow. (And permission to share it with you.)
Best New Restaurants In Toronto 2013
- Bar Isabel – @BarIsabel797 & @grantvangameren – 797 College Street (at Shaw Street)
- Patria– @PatriaTO – 480 King Street West (at Spadina Avenue)
- Takht-e-Tavoos – 1120 College Street (at Dufferin Street),
- The Chase/The Chase Fish & Oyster- @TheChaseTO – 10 Temperance Street (at Yonge Street),
- Bero– @BeroRestaurant & @mattkantor – 889 Queen Street East (at Logan Avenue)
- Porzia – @porziaparkdale & @Basiliopesce – 1314 Queen Street West (at Brock Ave.)
- Dayali Beijing Roast Duck – 20 Gibson Drive (at Warden Avenue),
- Seven Lives – @SevenLivesTO – 69 Kensington Ave.
- OddSeoul – @TO_OddSeouls – 91 Ossington Avenue (at Argyle Street).
- Electric Mud – @ElectricMudBBQ – 5 Brock Avenue (at Queen Street West),
Congratulations to all the restaurants, Chefs, staff and owners for their great work. And their great food. I don’t always agree with everything Chris Nuttall-Smith has to say, but this is a solid list with some of my favourite restaurants in town listed include Matt’s Bero Restaurant in Leslieville at #5. (Which you all know has a special place in my heart.) You can read Chris’ full article here or pick up a copy of Saturday’s Globe and Mail tomorrow. Or take advantage of 8-weeks free Globe and Mail in the offer below (sorry Mom, new Toronto subscribers only).
Click here to enjoy an exclusive giveaway from The Globe and Mail. Sign up by 2 p.m. EST on Tuesday December 17, 2013 to start receiving an eight-week complimentary print subscription. Your first issue could arrive as early as December 14th featuring The Globe and Mail’s First Annual List of Toronto’s Top 10 Best New Restaurants chosen by Food Critic Chris Nuttall-Smith. Also, explore his restaurant reviews, best dish food galleries, videos and more. This offer is only available to a limited number of people within Metro Toronto.