While my brain is shut down on antibiotics, AT is filling my head with games to play. How she finds all these memes is beyond me.
The rules of this game:
- Go to Google.
- Type, “[Your name] needs”. Note: it has to be in quotes!
- Then post the top five results.
- I didn’t use “lex needs” because I was pretty sure I’d get mostly Smallville slash.
- I couldn’t stop at 5… I’m not sure anyone could, but I did hold it to 10.
- Alexa needs to be taken with a grain of salt
- Alexa needs to find the serpent that’s been living inside of the city and is getting ready to attack.
- Alexa crawled my grub.txt file yesterday night. The crawler crawled only two files – robots.txt and grub.txt. Any ideas why is Alexa needs my Grub id
- Alexa needs to be spayed upon adoption.
- Alexa needs to have lunch and a nap as she keeps interrupting Stuart in the kitchen.
- Alexa needs 74 beads to make a necklace. She has 39 beads. How many. more beads does she need?
- Alexa needs some work; however, this morning she did blow dry her hair
- Have a go and find the cheapest, discount Alexa imaginable! So come buy with Bid On Auctions for all your Alexa needs.
- Like most blow-ups, Alexa needs to be underinflated in order to make her posable.
- Alexa needs your help to destroy asteroids and secure Sector 7!
This search also turned up many more results than I expected, given that my name is unusal… but then again “Alexa” is the name of a web information site, a soprano, a New York City Escort, a flutist, and it also turns out that there is a fairly prolific porn star out there named Alexa… and she seems to have a lot of needs. Who knew?