Andrea says “I don’t need praise heaped on me like cowpie on a farm field.”
I, on the other had, do. I admit it, I need praise (or at least attention) heaped on me like cowpie on a farm field, and I’m happy to spread it too.
So, if you are reading this please leave a comment and let me know you are out there.
I’d love to know how you found me and why you keep reading, and to make it a little easier, I’ve include some options you can simply cut & paste into the comment field:
- Hi, I’m delurking.
- Hi Lex, I’m reading.
- I found you through Vox highlighting your knitting post. I’m waiting for more knitting. Why don’t you talk more about knitting?
- I chased you down to find out what you are eating for lunch.
- I like your pretty pictures
- I’m reading because you keep nagging me about your blog.
- I’m stalking you Lex. I must be doing an excellent job if you still don’t know.
- You “friended me” so I felt obliged to do the same. But I don’t actually read your stuff.
- More food, less silly xmas crap.
- I came for the beavers.
- I came for the pickle alien.
- I found you through another blog and I keep waiting for something R-rated like they do. (and those beaver and pickle comments don’t count)
- You’re in Toronto. I’m in Toronto. What more is there to say?
- You gave me a free book.
- I’m hoping you’ll give me a free book.
- I’m just monitoring to make sure I know exactly what you’re saying about me!
Mix and match as required. Happy delurking week.