I’m a photo-processing novice and I need some advice. Please!
- I have almost 600 images to print for my “50 Paces Project” (www.flickr.com/groups/50paces)
- They have mostly been submitted via Flickr, so they vary in resolution and size, but let’s assume most are at least 4″x6″ and 72dpi
- I’m printing 40mmx90mm (which is about 1/2 sized)
- I need to have printed this week, so I don’t have much time to experiment
- The print shop which will be doing the printing needs me to deliver PDF versions w/ crop marks
- how do I maximize resolution and quality in the final image?