Venus posed this excellent QotD:
list 10 simple joys in life that give you a small hit of pleasure when you experience them
- The smell of flowering crabs and lilacs wafting through the spring air
- The first bite of the first ripe strawberry of the year.
- Wind – that intense, chaotic and powerful wind that blows right through you and leaves you cleansed
- The sound of a train, especially when I’m on it.
- Building a fire.
- Hearing the call of “Gerry’s home” from the bottom of the stairs
- Rain on my skin
- Seeing my friends loving and playing with their kids
- Watching people dance.
- The sound of the people I love singing when they think they are alone.
[Check out Venus’ Simple Pleasures list]