From Rick Spence‘s Sweep! Sweep! to Rannies photomontage of the seating chart last night’s adventure in National Television has been pretty effectively blogged. Add in Ryan & Adam‘s backstage video and you’ll have the whole experience… sans the kickin’ brunch with Eden & Kate, but that was just for us.
In case you didn’t know.
The bloggers swept the whole thing:
- Team Captain – Samantha Bee – Won.
- Team Bloggers – Won.
- Best Individual Score – Rick Spence (and co-back row rowdy) – Won.
Personally, after doing pathetically on the pre-game online Mental Gymnastic’s (I scored somewhere between 20%-50% on all 5 tests), I was pretty surprised to pull off a 52/60 on the live show (unofficial score counted on my fingers). Perhaps some of Rick‘s mad trivia skillz rubbed off on me as we were cracking bad jokes and starting chants from the back corner.
Met and randomly photographed some very cool folks – bloggers and non-bloggers alike. Keep an eye on my flickr stream. (tag “blogthenation”)
Here’s what we bloggers have been saying so far about our experiences.
Canadian Entrepreneur: Sweep! Sweep! (Best of the lot, and yet still relegated to the back row… hummm)
For other participants (bloggers and non-bloggers alike):
- If you blogged the event and I didn’t find your post, please feel free to ping this post or add your url to the comments
- If you were there and want copies of the poor photos I took, just ask. They’re no where near as good as Rannie’s, but they are blurry and badly composed… so they have that extra edgy look.
- has anyone come up with a good tag? I’m using “blogthenation” for my photos on flickr.