So you know how I was recently invited go and meet some folks from Molsons, Rickards and Creemore (they are all the same folks, folks)?
Well, it has turned into something seriously cool!
I’ll be judging alongside Phil Nyman (the head judge) of Phil’s Original BBQ, and we both know our BBQ! I’ve very excited about tasting what people will come up with. Cooking with fire and cooking with beer are 2 of my favourite things!
It’s a serious competition with a cook-off in Yonge-Dundas Square on August 28th (yes, that’s very very very soon!!!) and the winner walking away with a prize pack includinga new Napoleon Gourmet Grill.
Here’s how to enter:
- Email your grill recipe that incorporates Rickard’s Red or White to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Describe your recipe in 1-2 sentences
- Create a name for your recipe, using “Rickard’s” in the title
- Submit a photo of your grilled creation
- I don’t have details on the ownership of submitted recipes and they don’t have a site I can point you to with more details (I hope to soon!)
So, get your recipes out, test them this weekend with Rickard’s Red or Rickard’s White and prepare to impress me!