I have a well documented obsession with Paprika. I like it sweet. I like it hot. I like it smoked. I like it from Hungary. I like it from Spain. I love the wide range of uses for the sweet, spicy, rich, flavourful delight that is paprika.
Ooops… this is supposed to be about your Food Obsession.
What is your Food Obsession? What is it that gets you going on and on? What food, ingredient, dish do you find yourself fantasizing about? It is the flavour, the texture, the colour? What is it that excites your mind, body and soul and makes this your Food Obsession?
In fact, I’ll even reward you for spilling the beans. In celebration of the San Pellegrino Almost Famous Chef Competition, San Pellegrino has given me a $150 Gift Certificate to Lee to give away to one of you. Well, one of you who is brave enough to tell me about your Food Obsession. I won’t judge. Well not you anyway.
Here’s How to Enter (aka the hoop):
Tell me what you about your Food Obsession:
- in comment below in the original contest post on unsweetened.ca
- OR via twitter with the hashtag #AFChef #FoodObsession
- OR in the comments for this post on Facebook
- OR in the comments for this post on Google+
Yes, you can enter once per social media space, but you have to have a different Food Obsessions for each social media space you enter through. (Maximum of 4 entries)
- all entries must be received before 5pm Friday Jan 27th, 2012 (EST) to be eligible
- $150 Gift Certificate to Lee in Toronto, courtesy of San Pellegrino Almost Famous Chef Competition
- will be selected Friday after 5pm through a random draw from all the people who jumped through the hoop.
- Will be contact by me via email over the weekend of January 28-29.