I don’t really celebrate Easter. Oh sure I make the traditional Scalloped Potatoes and my mom and I did an Easter Egg Hunt every year until Gerry decided it was foolish. (Note: that happened well past my 30th birthday)
Dear Mr or Ms Easter Bunny,
I would like to request, if possible, that you save the chocolate this year and only hide one Big Green Egg for me this year.
I have been able to try one out at my friend Bill’s house and I’m in love.
And I mean, serious, taking way too many photos of the object of my affection, kind of love.
Here is a selection of some of the features that leave me weak in the knees.
- consistent and fine temperature control even at low temperatures so you can get the low and slow done beautifully and the hot and fast working too.
- charcoal which means fire and wood, two of my favourite things and smoke, Smoke, SMOKE!
- It holds so much food, even though it doesn’t look like it will
- amazing fuel efficiency. Seriously AMAZING!
- multiple tiers of cooking so your bacon can flavour your hash browns
It is a delight and even speaks to my frugal nature by maximizing the cooking power of every chunk of charcoal.
Easter is just around the corner, Easter Bunny, and since you are the purveyor of all things wonderful in the coloured egg department, I hope you will consider my request and I’ll wake up Easter Sunday to find a Big Green Egg hidden somewhere in my home.
Thank you for your consideration and I will leave out a selection of carrots for you.