My last haircut(s) were in February. Yes… February. Dani did a great job, which is why it has lasted so long, but she lives in New Brunswick and I need a haircut badly! Preferably one where I won’t have to resort to taking scissors to my new haircut again.
Of course, the question always is where to go? I’m always on the look out for new places that don’t immediately ask if I want to dye my hair, or tell me my “round face” means there are limited options that will look good. Every time I find someone who does a great job, they vanish.
I want to find a salon, and a person, who is excited about creating a fun, interesting and attractive look (maybe even edgy, creative and fashion-forward) with my fantastic grey hair and perfectly plump face.
As I was moaning about this to Gerry, this popped into my inbox.
Seems like a good time to try out Beautylicious.
Does anyone have any suggestions or experience or opinions on any of the following?
- Amani Hair & Cosmetics – amanihaircosmetics.com
- Donna Dophy Hair – donnadolphy.com
- GG Hair
- Greg May Hair Architects – gregmayhair.com
- Marc Anthony Salon – marcanthony.com
- Paul Pecorella Hair Salon & Spa – paulpecorella.com
- Robin Barker Hair’sociates – robinbarker.ca
- Salon Dew – salondew.com
- Salvatore Leonetti Salon – salvatoreleonettisalon.com
Or do you know of somewhere else I should try that is cost effective and GOOD!