As part of my Longo’s Taste Ontario Ambassador adventure, I just got approval to take over the Longo’s Loft on Nov 30th and host an evening with Chef Matt Kantor of LittleKitchen.ca and my partner in the Secret Pickle Supper Club cooking international dishes featuring Ontario products.
This is a one-night-only demo dinner entitled: Taste Ontario, Taste the World.
This is intimate, private Longo’s-sponsored event for a small number of invited guests, and two of you!
Matt’s going to be preparing 5 dishes featuring Ontario grown or produced ingredients from Longo’s (we’ll be shopping earlier in the day) which you can make at home.
You’ll get to see how Matt does it and watch me attempt to help. You get a great dinner and leave with the recipes and shopping list to do it yourself at home.
In addition, the folks at Corks, Longo’s beer & wine bar, will be sharing a glass or two of Ontario’s finest to go along with the meal.
Here’s how to enter:
- Tell me your favourite cuisine.
- you can get a second entry if you tell me your favourite dish from that cuisine.
- enter in the comments below
Yes, it’s that’s simple!
Things You Should Know:
- You have to be able to attend the event in Toronto the evening of Nov 30th
- We’ll be doing 2 draws, one for each ticket.
- The demo will include meat, Ontario-raised meat. So vegetarians and vegans, much as I love you, this one is not for you.
- 2 Winners will be selected Friday Nov 25th and contacted. If for any reason they have not confirmed attendance, I will do another draw on Monday.
It’s going to be a great evening, so good luck!
Note: this post is part of my Longo’s Taste Ontario Ambassador series. For more information on my relationship with Longo’s read about my Foodie Adventure: Longo’s Taste Ontario Ambassador! and my disclosure statement