In a bookstore I head for the … cookbooks (or to see where they’ve shelved CheapEats.)
- Turning on my computer I immediately… download my new photos
- Cooking I reach for… paprika, garlic, and basil
- In the bookstore I head to… fantasy or cookbooks
- At the movies I head for the… romantic comedy or SciFi
- Turning on the tv I’m watching… The Apprentice (yes I blog that too) or a movie
- Bored I reach for… my computer or the remote (I know.. it’s sad)
- Ordering a drink I ask for… red wine
- Snacking I reach for… salty – Original Ritz Chips, sweet – licorice, twizzlers to be precise
- Walking down the street I’m looking at… restaurants
- On the road I look for… farmers’ markets, CheapEats and cool people watching patios
(edited out ’cause they took the list over the magical 10)
- Ordering I phone for … indian
- Online I’m… reading blogs – friends, business, or random typepad blogs.
- Hankering for handfood I’m head for… souvlaki, or those outstanding chicken tikka wraps from Shafali in Ottawa’s Byward Market Building!
- Wandering on the weekend I head for… Dim Sum and a movie.
- Contemplating supper I want… a CheapEat!
- Starting the BBQ I’m cooking… Blackout Chicken, pizza, or steak. Don’t get me started on those freezer burgers…
- Blogging I write about… food or business
- Reaching for a condiment I reach for… chipotle corn relish… I have to find a recipe for this manna from the gods!
Now you know a tiny bit more about me… your turn: What are your desires, biases and inclinations?